Skip to main content

I have been trying to signup for the cellphone subscription for 3 weeks and during this whole process I had to reach out 3 kpn stores, and being denied the cellphone by the couriers for 3 times. Each time for the most absurd reason!

so, the first and second time they didn’t accepted my card because it didn’t had the iban printed! Even though I made the whole process for requesting in a kpn store

The third time I went AGAIN to the store, with a new card with the iban and KPN EMPLOYEE CREATED THE REQUESTER IN FRONT OF ME. And the courier denied the delivery BECAUSE KPN ADDED MY FIRST NAME AS MY INFIX. Are you kidding me????? I WAS ALREADY CHARGED FOR THE PHONE AND THE DELIVERY WAS DENIED BECAUSE OF THE INFIX. The carrier had my RESIDENT PERMIT IN FRONT OF HIM AND STILL DENIED THE DELIVERY.

I have been trying contact over phone (but my number is from Portugal and there are no section that accepts my number. Can someone please reach out to me ASAP???? Honestly I never felt so angry with a company.

Hi @Alicects, welcome here. 

I totally understand you are not happy. You have tried, my colleague in the store helped you but the courier was very strict on the rules for the third time. :( 

When denied the order will be cancelled. What you have paid for the phone will be booked on your account within 10 working days. 

You can try one more time in the store. Check everything carefully so no mistakes are made and hopefully the courier will deliver the phone. 

Â