Skip to main content

Hi! So here is the story

I was thinking about getting Samsung S20FE + Unlimited Data, i filled everything in and when it asked to pay the amount upfront, i apparently didn’t have enough money in my bank account. So i never finished the order and i just closed the page.

I then decided that i will just buy a different phone without contract when i save up next week, and today i will only get Unlimited Sim-Only from KPN. Everything went well, i paid the 0,01c for verification, got an e-mail in regards to the Sim-Only, pick my delivery time and so on.

After some time i receive another e-mail, thanking me for my order and everything, and that was for Samsung S20FE + Unlimited Data with prijsoverzicht van uw bestelling and so on… I never finished that order!

Is there something that can be done about this?

Hi @Pippy, that's weird, a confirmationmail about an order you didn’t finish. Will you fill in your profile, please also put the ordernumber in it. Let me know when you did, I will take a look at the status. 

Hi @Pippy, that's weird, a confirmationmail about an order you didn’t finish. Will you fill in your profile, please also put the ordernumber in it. Let me know when you did, I will take a look at the status. 

Hi, i filled it in and left the order number under Persoonlijke opmerkingen

Hopefully the information will be enough (I don’t currently have my KPN number yet, it arrives tomorrow, so i can’t fill in that part of the profile)

The order got placed. I cannot cancel it, but my colleague can. Will you please call 0800-0402 tomorrow after 8 in the morning so it can be settled.