Skip to main content

Hi 

the issue of no 4G connection on iphone 11 is persistent almost 5 months now. i think i can't be patient any longer . When is the problem is to be solved ? and i want to be compensated since i have been paying my bills and getting no internet service.

Hi @Sara Soos, we're working on a couple of solutions at the moment. Have you had contact with our backoffices yet?
If you haven't I'd ask you to contact us on 0800-0402 where my colleagues can make a ticket for you.

You can find more info on this in our general topic:

Update 22 november 2022
Er spelen al geruime tijd bereikbaarheidsproblemen met dit toestel. Inmiddels zijn we druk bezig met het aanbieden van een passende oplossing en daarom sluiten we dit topic.

Ervaar je deze problemen ook en heb je dit nog niet gemeld, dan geldt het onderstaande voor jou:

• Check of de instelling VoLTE aan staat in het toestel. Onze toestelhulp laat zien hoe je dit kunt activeren.
    • Staat VoLTE aan? Neem contact op met onze klantenservice om een melding te registreren.
    • Staat VoLTE niet aan? Zet het aan en ervaar een aantal dagen hoe het dan gaat met de bereikbaarheidsproblemen.

Onze klantenservice is telefonisch bereikbaar via 0800 0402: van maandag t/m vrijdag bereikbaar tussen 8 en 18 uur en zaterdag tussen 8 en 17 uur.
Zon en feestdagen gesloten.

Je melding wordt in behandeling genomen door onze technische dienst.
Op het moment dat zij de bereikbaarheidsproblemen hebben vastgesteld in ons netwerk, kom je in aanmerking voor een passende oplossing. Er wordt, vanaf het moment dat er een ticket aangemaakt is, binnen drie weken contact met jou opgenomen.

Passende oplossing d.m.v. persoonlijk contact
Ons belteam biedt in een persoonlijk gesprek een passende oplossing aan.
We kiezen bewust voor een persoonlijke afhandeling zodat eventuele vragen of onduidelijkheden direct beantwoord kunnen worden.

We proberen je 3 keer te bellen.
Lukt het dan niet om je te bereiken, dan krijg je per e-mail het verzoek om het belteam terug te bellen. Nadat er telefonisch een passende oplossing geboden is, krijg je per e-mail een bevestiging van de gemaakte afspraken.

Na akkoord op de passende oplossing, doen wij onze uiterste best het toestel binnen 4 weken bij je af te leveren.
Er worden standaard 2 afleverpogingen gedaan. Lukt het niet om het toestel bij je afleveren, dan neemt onze logistieke partner telefonisch contact met je op.

Vergoeding van de abonnementskosten
Wat betreft de compensatie van de abonnementskosten: we crediteren de abonnementskosten vanaf 20 juli 2022 tot en met de verzending van het toestel. De compensatie wordt automatisch verwerkt op een tussentijdse factuur en naar verwachting binnen 3 maanden na het telefoongesprek.    
Als er geen akkoord is, geldt de compensatie tot en met de datum van het telefoongesprek van het belteam. 

Achter de schermen doen wij onze uiterste best om iedereen van een passende oplossing te voorzien. Als er een update te melden is, laten wij dat via een update in het startbericht van dit topic weten.

Hi there 

I have called customer service, honestly I was surprised that the responder was not aware at all of the iPhone 11 issue but i however followed all the instructions , reset the phone  network, tried the sim in other phones and other phones with kpn sim and the phone is good also sim is good each are working good but not each other. 

I should have been contacted by customer service desk on 1st Dec for follow up but this didn’t happen.

in short the issue is not solved.

Could you please update your forum profile with your telephone number, adress and customer number? Please let us know when you did so, we will look into it. 

Hi Marcia 

I have updated my data except “customer number” , I don’t know where to find it.

I am really sorry that our colleagues did not create a ticket regarding "the iPhone 11 issue". I now have created a ticket. After the technical support has confirmed you have the known issue, the outbound callcenter wil contact you ragarding a swap of your iPhone 11. They will offer you a iPhone 12 instead of the 11. @Sara Soos 

Hi there 

I have called on 10th for follow up - not knowing your reply to the last message , which I got only an email notification of on 11th - no ticket was raised and this upgrading of mobile device option was not mentioned and advice was at the moment there is no solution to it. 

I find it very strange to get a notification on this message on the same day I moved to another provider!!

I don't know exactly what you are stating, but @Jeroen_dB have sent you a reply on 6 December: notificaties of new messages are sent immediately.
He has also registered a ticket on 06 December. This will be processed by our technical service.

If they find that you indeed have (had) connection problems with an iPhone 11, you are eligible for an exchange of the device. Whether you are with another provider or not.

I called the customer service on 10th and the responder advised that only then he raised the ticket.

The notification was sent on 11th.  

@Shyrin_ there is a better way to address your clients !! I don’t want you to reply furthermore to me.