Skip to main content

I have a internet + mobile subscription on my husbands name.

I went to a store to buy a pre-paid KPN subscription. The attendant convinced me to make add a mobile subscription on my current contract instead of the pre-paid because I would get more data and a discount. I agreed and when he was finalizing the process he asked me if I would prefer to do that on my name, I agreed again and he started over. 

When I arrived home I found out that I have 2 subscriptions (one on my name and another on my current contract), there is no discount and now I have to pay €110 when I only wanted to pay €30 for only 1 month of usage. I specifically said to him that I only wanted this number for 1 month and he said the subscription would still be the better option because of the discount (that I didn't get) for already having a subscription.

I had to go back to store to cancel the subscription. I think they were cancelled but I still have to pay the aditional €110 for a service subscription that I mislead into and another that I didn't even ordered.

I'm reaching out here to see if can get hold from someone from KPN that can solve this absurd situation. I hope the company investigate this.

Note: I don't speak Dutch, so I have to trust on eveything the attendant say when I'm signing the contract.

Welcome to our forum @Jorge Viana! Obviously what we want is for the product to be what you want it to be. And surprises like these are never the outcome we want. In this case I would like to recommend you to please call our customer service at 0800-0402. The reason for this is that through this forum we can't do the verifications we would need to do for a cancelation. I would like to let you know that any order you do has a 14 day cancelation period. So if you have placed the order within the last 14 days then we should be able to just reverse the order without any problems. Most customer service agents do speak english but it might help to have someone nearby who speaks Dutch when you call just to make sure there are no subsequent misunderstandings. Could you let us know here if you were able to reverse the situation?