Skip to main content

I subscribed an unlimited package with 5G of internet. It is said in site of KPN that is unlimited, even if you have 8GB day limit, you can order without limit packs of 2 GB.

It is on the site www.kpn.com/mobiel-abonnement/unlimited-data.htm

Is onbeperkt internet écht onbeperkt?

Ja. Per dag kun je onbeperkt internetten. Gebruik je meer dan 10 GB in 1 dag? Dan kun je zo vaak je wilt 2 GB extra activeren via sms of MijnKPN om weer op volle snelheid te internetten. Als je wilt activeren met sms, stuur je NL2000 AAN naar 1266.

Yesterday my internet was suspended and I called the customer service and they told me that I used to much, what is this?

Is onbeperkt internet écht onbeperkt?

Ja. Per dag kun je onbeperkt internetten. Gebruik je meer dan 10 GB in 1 dag? Dan kun je zo vaak je wilt 2 GB extra activeren via sms of MijnKPN om weer op volle snelheid te internetten. Als je wilt activeren met sms, stuur je NL2000 AAN naar 1266.

Maar dat wil niet zeggen dat je er misbruik van moet maken. Wil je 24 uur per dag gamen?, gebruik dan een vaste verbinding met een thuisnetwerk. 

I am not happy with the answer. Is it unlimited or not? I arrived today to 10GB and cannot ask additional 2GB, it gives an error code. If it is not unlimited the selling of the product is fraudulent. I want to make complain to authorities, this is not correct.

Soms is er een hick up in het systeem waardoor de gratis 2 GB niet geactiveerd kan worden. Verdwijnt vaak na enkele dagen vanzelf. Het is in onderzoek. 

Thanks Peter, this is the error mistake that appear. But the customer service line yesterday told me that I exceed what is normal, what does it mean normal? Is it unlimited or not?

It is unlimited in normal situation.

First 10 GB a day. If you exeed that 2 GB for free ( as many times as neccessery ). But for now your subscription has the error.

So for now WiFi when available. Or wait until midnight the new day-bundel of 10 GB starts.

Solved thanks