Skip to main content

I ordered a two-year mobile subscription from KPN, but two weeks later realized the monthly plan is the better option for me. I called to change the service, and instead of switching me to a new service KPN cancelled my service and did not start a new one. 

After a number of calls and going to the store, I am now asked to get a new contract with a new number. 
This is a complete pain, because I would like to keep my phone number. I don’t understand how a simple procedure of changing a plan requires getting a new number.

Has anyone had a similar experience? How can I keep my number?  

*Admin: titel aangevuld i.v.m. vindbaarheid

Hi @ok421 ​​​​​!  Welcome to the KPN Forum :grin:

I apologize for the late reply. It is very busy at the moment. I'm sorry to hear that it didn't go smoothly with ordering a mobile plan. 

Were you able to arrange it already? They cancelled the first order because we can't make any changes to an order when it's already placed. 

That is why we need to cancel the order and put in a new order. If you weren't able to arrange a new order already, please call us on 0800-0402, that way we can put in a new order for you.

If your phone number is with another provider at the moment, we can arrange for you to take the number with you to KPN. 

Hi @ok421 

I didn't hear from you again, so I trust that you found a solution through another way. If not, please let me know :grin:

Reageer