Skip to main content

Hi, the customer numer is ***. Because I am going to move aboard on 24 November, I cancelled my mobile number *** subscription on 23 Octorber. Then I would like to keep the number to receive some massenge, so I cancel the cancellation and change it from subscription to prepaid on 21 November. However, I received an invoice asking me to still pay 13,12 Euros.  

Now my question is that :  1. How much should I pay for prepaid card? 

1. I have already changed the card from subscription to prepaid.  Can I receive the refund after I paid the 13,12 Euros? If yes, when?

Looking forward to your reply.

Best wishes,

Yin

Admin: removed personal information for privacy

Hi @Yin and thank you for your message! I would like to give you an update of your subscriptions:

The number that ends with 951, is terminated 30 November 2020. On the last invoice you have received a refund for the period 01-12 till 03-12.

The number that ends with 088 will be changed from subscription to prepaid on 24 December. I can see that you have first cancelled your subscription and then cancelled the cancellation. After that, you have asked us to also change this subscription to prepaid. The notice period is 1 month, so that's why the change will take place on 24 December.

This also means that you will receive a refund for the period 25-12 till 03-01. 
I hope that this update is sufficient for you. If not, please let me know!