Skip to main content

Hello,

I’m trying to buy Apple Watch SE GPS+Cellular but at the end of the order it says, you can’t get multisim subscription.

I called Customer Service but they don’t know also.

Hi @Misaros, welcome to the forum. That is strange. I don't know if I can see more than my colleagues, but I can take a look if you'ld like? In that case you can fill our your profile completely (postal code, house number, name and date of birth of the subscriber, the 06-number and the last 3 digits of the IBAN) and reply here afterwards to let me know you;ve done so.

Hi @Jasper , I went to KPN store and they said I have block on my account because I’m not Dutch. We managed to order 2 days ago. I received an E-Mail which is saying “you will get a confirmation from us in 1 day” but I didn’t get anything. Can you check that please?

Thanks @Misaros, I see the mobile subscription. I also see a log from the store when you were there. I can't find an order for the Apple Watch though, it seems that it didn't go through. I've checked all systems I have to try and find it, but I can't see anything else my colleagues could. The store had more information, possibly they can see the order you placed with them on the 3rd, if you ask them.

Thanks @Misaros, I see the mobile subscription. I also see a log from the store when you were there. I can't find an order for the Apple Watch though, it seems that it didn't go through. I've checked all systems I have to try and find it, but I can't see anything else my colleagues could. The store had more information, possibly they can see the order you placed with them on the 3rd, if you ask them.

Thank you.