Skip to main content

Hi,

i have asked to transfer my corporate KPN number to a prepaid KPN Sim card. I started the process 3 weeks ago in a KPN shop but I keep receiving messages that there is some issues with Sympac and you’ll require moe information.

I have called the customer service several time both private and business lines, I went again to the store but no one seems to know what the issue is and what additional information I need to provide.

Note that my employer is in agreement with me taking over the number, I have received a letter from KPN on the 2nd of July indicating that the number can be taken over, so I don’t know where the issue lies.

Kindly assist. 

Best Regards,

E.D

Hi E.D. if you are stuck with the shop and the customer service then a moderator here can take a look if they find something. I want to remind you to fill in your profile so an moderator can take a look.

Hi,

I’ve filled in my profile. Can you have a look please?

thanks,

E.D

Hello @e.d, welcome! Thank you for filling out your profile. Unfortunately I cannot find a subscription at the address in your profile. Could you perhaps add your phone number to your profile? Then I'll see what I can do for you.

Hi Denise,

The number I want to transfer is registered at the address of my previous employer.

I have added the number in the profile, as well as the client number. 
Hope this helps.

thank you,

E.D

I am sorry to inform you that I cannot find any subscriptin with the information that you have provided. I'd therefore like to advise you to contact us at the phone number 0800 0403 again.