Skip to main content

Ik kan niet naar 6688 Ja sturen voor het wijzigen van mijn telefoonnummer van Lyca naar Kpn. Ik heb de Enige Sim al besteld en weet niet wat ik moet doen. en ik spreek geen Nederlands. Ik gebruik Google  vertalen.

I don't speak dutch. 

I call the customer service but everything was in dutch… I couldn't understand nothing… 

help me… T.T

Hi @chlochlo 

I've heard people complain before about not being able to send JA to 6688. Possibly Lyca blocks this. The alternative is calling KPN Customer Service on 0800-0402. There the "nummerbehoud” (number transfer) can also be arranged. Keep your customernumber with Lyca at hand.

You'll talk to a Voice Response System first. It speaks Dutch only, but you just say “English” a few times. Eventually it will transfer you to a person, who speaks English as well, I expect.

CS is available on mon-friday 08.00 - 18.00h and on saturday 08.00 - 17.00h.

@RBxx 

Thank you so much for your help.

Today I was on the way home from work and I saw one of KPN shop in Pijp!

So I just went in, I talked to the staff at KPN shop.

He was so kind and he just checked my phone number and then took out the Lyca simcard from my phone (for checking customer number), then boom! 

He said everything is fine and I received a confirmation email from KPN right away.

So my problem solved! Thank you ! :-)

You're welcome. Glad to hear your problem is solved. Good idea to visit a KPN shop.