Skip to main content

I ordered a phone with a KPN subscription last month, and it was delivered today. The thing is, I was asked to enter bank pin code which I forgot, and therefore the delivery guy could not give the phone to to me and told me to make a new appointment.

And just now I received an email said my order is going to be cancelled because it was refused by the door. What am I going to do, make a new appointment or wait for my refund? It has been more than 14 days after I purchased it, so is it possible to get my refund? How long will it take ?

I contacted customer service today, he said I would recived a link for changing appointment time, but I didn’t rececive it

Hi @Slkeyo, welcome. 

If you recieves a confirmation email in which it clearly states your order is cancelled, you should recieve a refund within 5 buisness days. If you want you can place another order for the same phone/subscription. Make sure you enter the correct information. You may also go to a KPN store and take place your order there. Often times, you'll be able take the smartphone with you right away.Â