Skip to main content

Hi,

My bestelnummer is ***************** and I was supposed to receive sim-card with transferring my old number 06-*****765. 

But the sim-card has different number 06-*****613 and the order was starting from 27-2-2024.

Please help me to check, seems something goes wrong.

Best regards,

Tian

Admin: gegevens verwijderd i.v.m. privacy 

Hi @TerryW , I expect this is a temporary number until KPN takes over your old number.

When ordering a subscription at another provider, first the numbertransfer needs to be confirmed. Did you already receive a textmessage asking to send an sms JA to 6688 ? After that KPN will check with your old provider when the number can be transferred. Your termination period is taken in account. You will then receive an e-mail telling you on which date your subscription at KPN will start. Until then you continue using the sim card of the old provider and keep the KPN sim card in a safe place until it's time to switch to KPN.

Hi @RBxx !

Thanks for your response, indeed I did not send sms. I just tried to send message JA to 6688 but it shows operation failed. How can I solve this issue, or I am too late?

Thanks in advance.

Beste regards,

Terry

Hi @TerryW , I cannot tell you, I'm a customer of KPN like you.

Phone KPN customer service (0800-0402) tomorrow from 8.00 to 18.00 and ask them what’s possible. Tell the VRS (Voice response system) that you speak English and wait for a person reacting. Most of them will speak English. Normally they can arrange the numbertransfer for you.

Reageer