Skip to main content

So... I got a new 2 year phone plan from the KPN store. Employee said everything should be set up automatically, just switch on the 21st. Internet works amazing, but… phone service is gone…

since I don’t live close to a store anymore it takes quite a while… I can not call assistance cause I have no service and I can not fully use the app because it requires a 2 step verification with a text that I can not receive without service…

If anyone could help I’d appreciate

Hi, @AndreiaRS, welcome to the forum! Did you already have a KPN subscription before, and did you change to a different plan with us? Or are you coming from a different provider?

In that last case, you should have received a new sim card from us. You need to activate that card (which you can do online, here, log in with your order number and postal code) and then place it in your phone.

If you already had a subscription with us, it should have seamlessly continued with the new plan. If that is not the case, first, restart your phone. Often that will help. Removing and re-inserting the sim card can also help.