Skip to main content

Good day 

AS I am new to the country and decided to go with the contract Sim only option as ,I have received my sim and placed it in the phone and still not working.

I have tried calling KPN and well lets say many hours later ,still nothing, how can  I request a replacement sim card because  from what i can see ,the KPN  website I am logged into does not give good directions how to ask for a replacement card .

If somebody could get back to me ASAP ,this would help as I need the New Dutch cell number for banking ,work and so on 

Hello @Mr. Brougham-Cook, welcome to the Netherlands, to KPN and to our forum 🙂 I understand you have taken a Sim Only contract, and you have received said sim card. Next step is that the sim card needs to be activated. You can do so yourself by logging into your order status environment. To log in you need your order number (bestelnummer), this is listed in the e-mail confirmation of the order; as well as your postal code.

After logging in, the above link will put you directly on the activation page. Click the activation link and the card will be in working order within a few minutes. You might need to restart your phone.

If it doesn't work, please fill out your forum profile and reply here. We'll assist in getting the card activated :)