Skip to main content

Hi,

I requested my phone number to be transfered/ported from Lebara to my new KPN contract (not pay as you go). I have lost the signal from the Lebara phone but although the KPN phone number has signal on the phone I can’t make/receive any calls and can’t use the internet. Also I don’t see the product in mijnKPN (I only see the original phone number of the SIM card I received which I was advised to add manually in my products via the Customer Service phone line). 

So, now I have no phone therefore I cannot call the Customer Service line. Could you please assist?

Hi @RafaelaS. Welcome to the KPN Forum! There is currently a malfunction in our systems, which means that this is not possible at the moment. I would like to ask you to try again at a later time and reboot your device.

Hi Vikash,

Thank you for the message. Still nothing 😞 I keep rebooting the phone waiting for the port to happen. Is there any indication as to when the issue will be resolved?

Thank you in advance.

We're working hard on a solution. Unfortunately, there is no expected end time at the moment. 😓

Is it possible to activate the kpn number without the porting? I'm left without a phone and it appears that this won't be fixed today :(

Hi @RafaelaS, they have fixed the cause issue and are now repairing the affected orders. At this time I don't have an indication on how long this will take.

I just got connected. Thank you for the assistance :) 

It's great that it worked now. Welcome to KPN😊