Skip to main content

Hello,

I removed spotify premium from my mobile contract last month.

I can confirm its no longer there, however, when I try and accept my partners Spotify Duo invite, Spotify tells me I can't because I have an account through KPN, see message below.

Thanks, 

Analiza 

Je komt momenteel niet in aanmerking om lid te worden van dit abonnement

Je hebt een abonnement op Spotify Premium via een van onze partners.

Als je lid wilt worden van dit abonnement, annuleer je je bestaande Premium-abonnement via de partner en probeer je opnieuw lid te worden van dit abonnement.

Hi @azilana, I see you've removed Spotify from your subscription on the 13th of november, it can take up to one month before your subscription is fully cancelled. This means it could take till the 13th of december. Will you let me know if you're able to accept the invite on the 14th of december? 

Hi @Maja_ 

Thanks for the response! I waited until today, 14 December to try but I still see the same message.

I tried via my mobile phone, where I originally tried to accept the invite, but still the same message.

I have logged into my Spotify account via my computer and accepted the link, just in case there was a problem with cache, but still the same message.

How do I proceed?

Thanks!

That's a bummer @azilana :frowning2:

If you leave your Spotify account name (or mail address) in the opmerkingen field at the bottom of your profiel, I can investigate this!

Thank you @Maja_ - I have just added the information as requested :thumbsup_tone1:

Thanks @azilana, I've sent an email to our Spotify team regarding your subscription, since I can't fix this myself. I'll let you know when I receive a response!

Hi @Maja_ 

I just tried a few minutes ago and I was able to successfully accept the duo account!

Thanks for all the support and I hope that you have a great day :sunglasses:

Ah, some great news @azilana :grinning::ok_hand_tone2: You're welcome, enjoy your Spotify account again!