Skip to main content

I want to raise an issue with my invoice as I was incorrectly charged 60.50 euro of usage charges for data while in Ukraine when I had purchased a Eennmalig Super Voordeellanden buiten de EU 2000 11.03.21 for 29.99 . So I was charged for the bundle 29.99 euros and I was not able to use it - only a little while I was charged the per MB.

Internetverbruik in het buitenland Land en bestemming Datum Tijdstip Kb € TUR Internet 11 mrt 13:54 270989 0,000 * UKR Internet 11 mrt 17:00 21010 51,294 UKR Internet 11 mrt 18:34 3771 9,206 Totaal Internetverbruik in het buitenland 60,50

I contacted customer services when I was in Ukraine and I was told that they can’t do anything but I will need to get the invoice re-issued and get a refund. Please assist. 

Hi @jenny28, welcome. 

You say you couldn't use your bundle. That's too bad. Definately if you get charged extra for data in Ukraine. I would like to take a look at it. Please fill in your profile. Let me know when you did so I can take a closer look at it. 

Yes - I just filled in my client information.

Thank you. I took a look and I see that you ordered the bundle. You also used some data from it. But not everything which led to the 60,50. I have made a credit for it. You will see it on the next invoice. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

Dank je wel!

You’re welcome.