Skip to main content

Hi there, 

I got a new subscription from KPN. I requested to get my Lebara prepaid number ported to KPN. The employee in the shop said it can be easily arranged.  I received a text message about it. However, since then I can’t use my new KPN subscription. How long does it take for number porting to finish? It is annoying since I have to use my phone for work. There is no clarity if the process even started and if I still have to do something on my side, I would really appreciate any help on your side to figure out when the number will be ported. 

Hi @vokalemilch, welcome! This is very unfortunate! Is the Lebara sim still working or not? Porting takes up to 5 working days, but until then your Lebara sim should work. Do you have the possibility to call us via a different phone? You can dial 0800-0402 or +31612001200 if you're abroad. If that's not an option, could you please update your forum profile with your phone number, adress, customer number and simcard number? Did you get a subscription or KPN prepaid?