Skip to main content

Hello,

I have a similar problem. I subscribed a new KPN mobile and should carry the same number of Vodafone pre-paid SIM, but the new KPN phone (SIM) does not carry any number nor pick up any signal. Both new SIM and phone were delivered to my house, thus it should have been activated on the date of delivery.

*admin: afgesplitst

Hi @Kazu, welcome to our forum!
Does your number still work on the vodafone card for now?
I'll take a look at your file!
Could you update your profile and let me know?

Great! My profile has been updated now.

Thanks to your colleague’s support through an email exchange (an instruction came without asking!), I was able to carry the Vodafone number into the new KPN phone and now can make and receive a phone call. Nevertheless, I still struggle to get by 5G/4G signal on the phone. Hope you could help me.

Ah that's good news!
I checked your adress on our coverage map but you should have plenty of signal there.
Are you experiencing these issues indoors or outdoors? And on multiple locations?

If you're experiencing this indoors it might be worth setting up Vowifi on your phone, with this your phone will use wifi to connect to our network. 

Hi @Kazu, I havent heard from you for a while,  have you found a solution for this issue?

Thank you Thomas. We went to a KPN shop and replaced the SIM, now solved. Many thanks to your support!

Ah great! Thanks for the update :blush:  if you have any other questions you know where to find us!