Skip to main content

Dear people this is not normal. 

Can please someone look at my contract and then look at my new factuur and explain me what is going on ? Since April I have talked to 5 or  more People on the telephone to solve it out but I still don't get it . It's getting very annoying and have cost me a lot of energy 😒.  I would like you to sent your clear answer  to my email. 

Thanks in advance. 

Hi there @kostas123! Thanks for you message. 

I would like to check with you what is going on with your invoices. But what exactly is your question? Then I would be happy to sort it out for you. Would you please complete your Forum profile with name, zip code + house number and customer number(s)? Also indicate whether it is a mobile subscription or your internet and TV package.

My profile has been updated. 

It is very weird. The price i need top pay per month is not right  I have costs of calling  outside netherland  but I pay extra for this so I can call for "free". I wanted to upgrade my contract and I had a deal that I want everything exactly that I had on my old contract to the new contract but it seems that is not the same . Like there is not kids programs i had safe online for 5 devices but now is for 2 and probably other but i don't feel like to check anymore.

Thanks in advance ☺️ 

Thanks @kostas123! I see you've already contacted us about your subscription in April. You have been transferred to KPN Hussel, and you have lost your benefits of the Alles-in-1 Premium pakket. When you change your contract with a new subscription, it's not possible to hold on to everything you have in your old package.. Then it's better not to change it, right? Anyway, a few things have now been added out of courtesy for 6 months. You have KPN Veilig for 2 devices, if you need more you can expand it to 5, for € 4,99 per month. 

The kids programs are covered in the Pluspakket. You've had costs for calling outside the Netherlands, but since april the 11th the correct bundle (Belonbeperkt Altijd) this no longer occurs.

You have already submitted a complaint for this and it has been repaid. In terms of costs, I can't really do anything for you in this one.

What does it cost to call the US from my mobile phone in the Netherlands?

What does it cost to call the US from my mobile phone in the Netherlands?

Hi G, it's € 0,30 per minute.