Skip to main content

HI

It is not possible login to the KPN box 12 because it takes a long time to load the login page and when I enter my credentials; it takes a long time to login and when I login most of the time I see the following picture, and when I do not see this issue when I click on the items it takes decades to load that Item :-( 

Thanks

Hi @Hojjat, welcome to our forum. It looks like you are able to log in, but the webinterface doesn't look very useable. In which browser did you try this? Have you tried other browsers aswel to see if it happens everywhere?

Hi @Jasper 

Thanks for reply. I tested with Chrome and Firefox (both latest version on Linux/macOS/Windows OS), in a normal and private window/tab, with the browsers with cleaned/uncleaned caches. 

Does the logging in part in all of those browser do work, but does the interface look like this? If that's the case, I would recommend resetting the KPN Box (step 2).

@Jasper Thanks, but this is a router and we should not reset it on every issue.

I agree @Hojjat, it shouldn't be done for every issue. But in this case the firmware of the modem doesn't appear to be showing up correct, so with a reset it can be freshly installed and show up properly.