Skip to main content

i bought a new kpn sim card.how do i check whats my phone number.though this sounds basic,i am not able to find this with kpn.

Hallo @harryy000 ,

Dat staat als het goed is op de verpakking. Je kunt het ook checken door even iemand te bellen. Die ziet het nummer dan in zijn/haar telefoon staan. 

That should be stated on the packaging. You can also check by calling someone. He/she will then see the number in his/her phone.

It seems rather beyond silly that you don’t have a number I can dial like *101# to get this info.It really is.what if you sim card is still inactive and I do not have another phone.The soluition seems like we live in the 1990s.Well done!

I checked the package and the mobiele nummber is empty.There is no scratch option as well.I have tried scratching it nothing pops up.Well done again!

The sim card i have is a internet only sim card.so i cannot call anyone from this sim.Amazing isn’t it!Still don’t knwo what my number is!!!.Just gets better and better.juhu!

@harryy000 the number for a data-only should be a 097 number. This should be on your invoices or the contract we provided you. Have you managed to find it as of now?