Skip to main content

My internet stopped working all of a sudden. Even though i have topped up data bundle. I am atourist here and need internet. Seems liks wasted my money on this shitty network. For God's sake introduce english in your customer service when calling!!!!!

Can somebody please help. I have tried everything. Resetting the internet setti as per device guidance of KPN, restarting the phone, resetting mobile data, enabling data roaming, topping up bundles. Seems like i wasted my money on this sim when i cannot even access internet through it. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!

Hi @Fareehakhan, welcome to our forum. As a tourist you need your connection. Is this still occuring? If so, can you also add the simcard number to your profile? I see a mobile number, but to look into it I also need the simcard number. When you've entered that you can reply below to tell me.

This is a forum, it's not a chat where we reply immediatly. It can take a bit longer before we're able to reply as you've noticed. If you want quicker contact, it's best to call us at 0800-0402.