Skip to main content

Dears, 

I would like to know how can I activate my account. 

I want to make a prepaid and is not possible. 

Kind regards,

Hi @Priscila77, welcome here. I'm not quite sure what you are trying to do. So I will give you some info in general.

If you want to order a prepaid simcard, you can do so on our website. The sim card will be delivered via mail. Put it in a phone and, within the Netherlands, turn it on and make a call or send a text. That will finalise the activation and it will be good to go.

If you want to create a MijnKPN account for your prepaid connection, go to the MijnKPN page. Log into your account if you have already made one, of create an account. Once logged in, click on Producten in the top navigation bar. Then, on the next page, click Toevoegen en choose Mobiel. Then all you need to do is enter your 06-number. You'll receive a code via text message. Enter that code, and your prepaid will be attached to the MijnKPN.

Dear Erik, 

Thank you for your reply. 

However, want I wanted to ask is why my number is blocked ***?

I can’t buy credit. 

Kind regards, 

Admin: numnber hidden because of privacy

Thanks for your reply, @Priscila77! I understand what you mean, now. I've looked into it, and unfortunately your number has been deactivated last month. Which means that it is no longer functioning. It cannot be reactivated, unfortunately. You can order a new prepaid card in the way I described in my earlier reply, but we cannot recover your number.