Skip to main content

Hello, good evening.

I'm trying to use the Experia Amplifiers. I've followed the instructions to connect the Experia Amplifiers with V10 experia box but have no success.

I have tried installing the amplifiers several times. I also tried resetting both on V10 experia box. The amplifiers only seem to work when directly connected to the modem V10 Experia Box, which makes no sense. Apparently both amplifiers are not connecting with each other.

As mentioned in the instructions, after installation both the amplifiers get Blue Wifi light, but after 1-2 minutes, this light switches off, and there is no wifi coming from the amplifiers.

Therefore, my KPN TV does not work because there is no wi-fi and is impossible for me to connect the tv direclty on the experia box. It's been more than one month that this is happening. So, I'm literally paying for a service that I'm not able to use for over 1 month.

How can I fix this?

Do keep in mind that in de case of having an ExperiaBox V10 no V10A of Box12 you should always have 1 physicaly connected with a LAN cable, a 2nd one could be connected wirelessly, Only after having both physically connected for about 20ish minuten.

So connect both with LAN Cable leave them be for 20ish minuten, Disconnect 1 of the 2 and then move that to the location of your choosing, It requires a decent signal from the physically connected one to be alle to provide further services.

Hi @Italo Mota! Welcome and thank you for reaching out to us! 

I see that you got a tip form LaurensZalm: did you already had the chance to follow this up? 

Hi @Italo Mota! Welcome and thank you for reaching out to us! 

I see that you got a tip form LaurensZalm: did you already had the chance to follow this up? 

Hello @Shyrin_, I’m doing the mentioned procedure right now. I’ll give a return asap.

Thank you @LaurensZalm 

It worked after some time.

Feedback: This SuperWifi (mesh router) is tricky to install. It should be easier. Like plug and play.

Thanks for the support.

Glad to hear! Thanks for your feedback: I will pass on your feedback, to see if we can make adjustments!