Skip to main content

Hi. Starting from the fact that the KPN internet connection is really poor. I py 1Gbps but KPN likes to allow me to surf not more than 75Mbps. in 11 days i never had a chance to work by home unless with the hotspot using different Provider Luckly.

The wifi devices are really poor. the 2 Access point do not get the WPS.

they show purple led… reset done millions time.

anyone has magic suggestion? change ISP

Hi @Phoenix7799 and welcome to our forum! 

If the purple led is burning on the SuperWifi points it means that they’re being configurated. So either their webinterface is open, or you’re using the KPN Thuis app to access them. That's what the light should indicate, is this the case with you as well? 

Concerning the speed, it will be difficult to get 1 Gbit/s of speed on the WiFi as loss of speed happens easily and quickly. You should, however, get 1 Gbit/s through your cabled connection (provider your internet cable and device can handle 1 Gbit/s). Is this the case? 

For further tips and information you can look through our SuperWifi guide and our tips for solutions for solving slow and disconnecting WiFi

Hopefully those help! 

Purple means factory default. They have no config whatsoever They need to catch the config from the mode. Connect a purple Superwifi via ethernet directly on the modem for a couple of minutes and it should be synchronized.

Kpn must stop to deliver shitty service and devices. They must get out from 3rd world in which are surfing now and release quality. I pay salary of kpn employees with the abbonament. 

@Phoenix7799 That response is in no way helpful to solving your issues. 

Have you tried the tips me and BruisTablet gave you? If they didn't work, let us know what happened, then I'd be happy to help you with getting the WiFi devices to work. 

If you’re not open to that, that's fine too, but in that case I won't be able to help you any further. 

The only way I know to fix this issue is change provider. Do you know more? Please share

Concerning the speed, it will be difficult to get 1 Gbit/s of speed on the WiFi as loss of speed happens easily and quickly. You should, however, get 1 Gbit/s through your cabled connection (provider your internet cable and device can handle 1 Gbit/s). Is this the case? 

For further tips and information you can look through our SuperWifi guide and our tips for solutions for solving slow and disconnecting WiFi

Purple means factory default. They have no config whatsoever They need to catch the config from the mode. Connect a purple Superwifi via ethernet directly on the modem for a couple of minutes and it should be synchronized.

🤣🤣🤣 funny.. so u say that wifi does not allow to use the bandwidth of the wan!! Wahoo which forum is this? Cookies and Mozzarella?

I'm closing this topic seeing as it seems like you don't want any help solving this. 🙂 

Should you want to tackle your issue seriously, I suggest calling us on 0800-0402 on business days between 8:00 - 18:00 and on Saturdays between 8:00 - 17:00.