Skip to main content

Hi there,

I just received my new mobile+simcard package, but I can not find the phone number anywhere - on the contract there are client numbers, simcard numbers and  bestelnummer, yet none of them are the phone number…

Please help, thanks!

Hello @Jerry-B 

Isn't it on the back of the card which hold the simcard?

It's the number starting with 06:

Most easiest way to check your mobile number is to open the e-mail containing the order number you received when you placed the online order. And head towards the following URL:

https://mijn-bestelling.kpn.com/inloggen/

Enter your order number and zip-code and you will see your cellular number on the shown page.

You can also call 1233 (Voicemail), choose option 1 (Greetings). The voice tells the phone number if the voicemail greeting has not been changed already.

Hello @Jerry-B 

Isn't it on the back of the card which hold the simcard?

It's the number starting with 06:

There is nothing on the mobile number sector… I called KPN and they told me it is because my request for switching my old number from another service provider is rejected, and I have no phone number at this stage. Gotta wait for another mail for a new number then.

Thanks for the help! 

The simcard holder doesn't contain a phone number, it's shown on the order status page. If you renew, order a new service or transfer your existing phone number towards KPN (also a new order) you always receive a order confirmation containing the order number.

With this order number combined with your zipcode you should be able to find the temporary phone number on https://mijn-bestelling.kpn.com/inloggen/

@GeSp Nowadays most of the times this kind of simcard holders are sent and they do not contain a phone number. Especially when it's about subscriptions, with prepaid they do contain a phone number.

Ah, dat wist ik niet @GerritS76 

Pukcode staat er dus ook niet meer op?

Ah, dat wist ik niet @GerritS76 

Pukcode staat er dus ook niet meer op?

Pukcode staat er nog gewoon op vermeld (die had ik zelf even weggehaald, net als de barcode / simkaartnummer). Pukcode is simkaart gebonden en niet afhankelijk van het nummer.

Bij postpaid en replacement kaarten is er dus vaak geen sprake meer van een telefoonnummer op de houder. Vooral bij nummerbehoud kostte dit steeds weer (tijdelijke) telefoonnummers.