Skip to main content

Hello.

I’ve got a corporate line that my employer is paying for (with another company). I would like to convert that to a personal line with KPN (and keep the number).

Can you tell me how’s the procedure and what documents (if any) I need to achieve this?

Thank you very much for your help.

If it is KPN Mobile, or an home "kleinzakelijk" or consumer package u can go to the website of KPN and start an transfer of the abonnement to an new name.

Thanks for your quick response.

Unfortunately it’s not a KPN line but it should be possible to transfer from my company’s name to mine, correct? What would KPN need to migrate the line? Some document from my company or the current service provider stating that I’m entitled to do this?

Thanks.

Hi @Jeronimon and welcome to our KPN Community! 

If it's currently not a KPN number then your company needs to make sure that the number is available for transfer. You'd best ask your company about how to arrange this with the provider they’re using. 

Once that's done you can ask for a new KPN subscription with that number (nummerbehoud). Our transfer you mobile subscription to KPN page has more information regarding this.
I’ve put it through Google Translate for you so it should be in English. 🙂

Thank you very much for your help.

I’ve already contacted my company to let them know that I need that line to be suitable for transfer. Thanks for the link to trigger the operation on KPN once they confirm that the procedure is done.

Reageer