Skip to main content
Beantwoord

I am missing the Entertainment discount for HBO

• 8 September 2024
  • 3 reacties
  • 18 keer bekeken

Hello, i have both a home and mobile subscription with KPN. In July I received an email sharing that I had the right of a 5 Euro discount on entertainment so i dedeiced to add HBO. 

Up to this moment for both July, August and September I have been charged the full price of 5.99 with no discount on the bill. Can you check on this?

Thank you.

Hallo @Borto_ ,

Voor het aanmelden van jouw producten voor de voordelen van KPN Compleet of Combivoordeel (dat is afhankelijk van hoe oud jouw abonnementen zijn) kun je de voordelen zelf nakijken en aanzetten. Controleer eerst of de voordelen actief zijn via MijnKPN

Hi and welcome to the KPN Community @Borto_!

Did you manage to check your Combivoordeel discount with the instructions of Noordzee above, after translating? 🙂 You can check and activate missing extra's through this page. For more help, you can also call with our customer service on 0800-0402 (for free). 

Thank you both @Noordzee @Alexandra van KPN! Indeed i missed to do this passage. I realised that for almost 2 years i also missed on the 2.5€ discount on my mobile phone bill. I got confirmation now that the discount has been activated for both packages.

Reageer